By Latina Staff | 10/14/2011 - 20:14 | 0 Comments
Latino, African and Caribbean cultures have been serving up terrific yuca dishes for thousands of years. Fresh yuca is now readily available in supermarkets but if you are still unsure about preparing yuca, you can find it peeled and ready-to-go in the freezer section. Try these easy recipes and let us know what you think!
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect