By Angie Romero | 05/16/2011 - 08:00 | 42 Comments
She’s only 17 but we can already see a bright future ahead of her! We’re talking about pop star-in-the-making Manika. With a mixed heritage that includes Spanish, Filipino, Japanese, Chinese, and Malaysian roots, she’s a fresh new face on the music scene and one who’s poised to become a much-needed positive role model for teens everywhere (no offense, Ke$ha...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize