By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 05/27/2011 - 13:44 | 0 Comments
When Thalia spoke to LATINA in August of 2005, she spoke at length about how her mother, who managed most of Thalia's career, was her biggest champion.
"My mother put the seed in me that I was worth something," said the Mexican star. "She told me, 'Don't ever let anyone step on you. It doesn't matter if you're sitting with the owner of a company or...
By Irasema Romero | 05/27/2011 - 12:13 | 1 Comment
Thalía’s mother, Yolanda Miranda, died this morning in Mexico of what is believed to be a heart attack.
“Half of my soul has died today…I feel as if I’m dying slowly…thank you for your prayers for my warrior, for my mother,” the Mexican singer ...
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)