By Latina Staff | 07/01/2011 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
“No one in the workplace exists in a vacuum,” says Marlene González, president and founder of Life Coaching Group. Yet, according to research, Latinas often resort to isolated behaviors if they feel they don’t fit in. Here are González’s tips for improving your communication and relationships with your co-workers, as you climb the ladder:
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'