women in the workplace
By Galina Espinoza | 09/29/2010 - 18:36 | 4 Comments
Is there a problem with the way Latinas dress? That’s certainly the impression one gets after a slew of recent stories about men literally driven to distraction by the outfit choices of Hispanic women.
Just last week, longtime University of Florida...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning