Winter TV Preview: Smash
Premieres Tuesday, February 5 at 9/8c
NBC’s Broadway-themed musical dramedy Smash proved to be one of our guilty pleasures last season, especially with Jaime Cepero as scheming personal assistant Ellis Boyd causing drama. And even though he won’t be back for season two, we’re excited to hear about the two Latinas who’ve joined the show. Real-life Broadway actress Krysta Rodriguez will portray Ana Vargas, Karen's (Katharine McPhee) new roommate who is looking for her big break in the Big Apple. Meanwhile, Tony-nominated actress Daphne Rubin-Vega will have a recurring role as a publicist on Smash.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'