By Tom Castaneda | 02/12/2010 - 19:15 | 0 Comments
My mother once told me, “Never say you hate something. People might get offended!” So I’ll just say this… I’m not a winter enthusiast. I’m not fond of the snow, the cold or having to bundle up. I do, however, love the Winter Olympics (especially since I can enjoy the games from the warmth of my couch), which get started today in Vancouver.
I’m counting on...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect