By Jill Pankow | 02/13/2012 - 11:57 | 0 Comments
Latinos made their presence known at last night’s 54th Grammy Awards. One of several stand-out performances of the night was Bruno Mars’ nod to the 1960s belting out “Runaway” off of his Grammy nominated Doo-Wops & Hooligans. The vivacious part-Puerto Rican donned a dazzling gold...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/12/2012 - 16:44 | 0 Comments
Whitney Houston, one of the greatest voices of our time who ruled the pop and R&B genres throughout the 80's and 90's, was pronounced dead on Saturday afternoon in Beverly Hills, California. She was 48-years-old. Houston had the power to transcend beyond musical genres and break many barriers throughout her career. Whether it was an up-tempo dance track...
By Jill Pankow | 02/12/2012 - 16:39 | 0 Comments
Today, millions of people are mourning the death of the queen of pop. Yesterday’s untimely death of legendary Whitney Houston at age 48 sent shockwaves through the music industry. Since the icon’s passing, social media sites have erupted with fans and colleagues of Houston’s expressing their condolences and love. Houston’s close friend Mariah...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize