By Mariela Rosario | 11/02/2010 - 14:30 | 2 Comments
Even though Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett already confirmed that there was no proof of widespread or systematic voter fraud, many local pro-enforcement groups like Americans for Legal Immigration PAC and Ban Amnesty Now are insisting that the threat exists.
“Democrats are trying to limit their losses on Election Day by cheating and...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize