By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/10/2013 - 15:51 | 0 Comments
Former Mexican President Vicente Fox has found a way to fight back against the global war on drugs and the Obama administration's war on marijuana.
According to The Huffington Post, Fox met with cannabis advocates in San Francisco on Monday...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/19/2013 - 14:22 | 0 Comments
Mexico City is the latest to announce that they are now considering the legalization of marijuana.
According to HuffPost Latino Voices, the leftwing Party of the Democratic Revolution is...
By Amaris Castillo | 08/29/2011 - 12:50 | 0 Comments
Former president of Mexico Vicente Fox has suggested that perhaps a truce should be formed between the country’s government and drug traffickers to end the ongoing drug war. According to the Associated Press, the 69-year-old...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder