By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/04/2012 - 15:24 | 0 Comments
When Mitt Romney said he’d veto the DREAM Act if he were President and Congress approved the measure—and then reiterated his stance this week—he was essentially reversing his support of comprehensive immigration reform bills of 2005 and 2007.
Responding to a question at an Iowa pre-caucus event, Mitt took off his gloves, saying: "The...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache