By Jill Pankow | 02/26/2012 - 19:58 | 0 Comments
Those of you watching the Oscars red carpet were lucky enough to steal a peek of the feature film directed and written by Mexican-American Aurora Guerrero. The movie, Mosquita y Mari, was filmed in Los Angeles’ Huntington Park and focuses on the lives of two high school Chicanos. With her clever expertise Guerrero...
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)