By Samantha Leal | 06/04/2012 - 09:50 | 0 Comments
The 61st annual Miss USA Pageant was held Sunday night in Las Vegas, and the winner came from the smallest state – Rhode Island.
Olivia Culpo, a 20-year-old brunette beauty and sophomore at Boston University, won the crown and beat out three Latinas in the competition: Miss Colorado, Marybel Gonzalez; Miss Mississippi,...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize