U.S. Department of Justice
By Mariela Rosario | 07/30/2010 - 17:00 | 17 Comments
Latinos celebrated a victory on Wednesday as U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton placed an injunction against many of the most crucial sections of the new SB 1070 legislation. We asked Nina Perales, a lawyer for MALDEF who helped to win the crucial injunction against SB 1070, to explain what’s next, and what the ruling really...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'