By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/03/2013 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
According to a new report by the UCLA Williams Institute, an estimated 1.4 million of adult Latinos in the United States consider themselves lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT) and 29...
By Amaris Castillo | 08/08/2013 - 12:13 | 0 Comments
About 38 million people speak Spanish at home, according to a new report by the U.S. Census Bureau. The U.S. Census has released an interactive, online map that pinpoints the array of languages other than English that were spoken in homes across...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/14/2013 - 10:11 | 0 Comments
By Lee Hernandez | 12/15/2011 - 13:07 | 0 Comments
Why aren't there more Latinos on TV? That's a question we ask often here at Latina. So this fall, we set out to grade the major TV networks (and some cable networks, too) to find out if they're featuring enough Latinos in their primetime shows. Read on to find out which networks made the grade (and which ones failed).
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President