University of Florida
By Jill Pankow | 03/12/2012 - 11:35 | 0 Comments
Columbia University researcher Kathy Rodriguez is helping families of young people diagnosed with cancer cope during their time of stress and uncertainty. This University of Florida graduate is using her interest in medicine, knowledge of language and passion for people to better her community. In the future she hopes to attend medical...
- 20 Han dynasty tombs found near Three Gorges Dam
- Placido Domingo brings Beijing the "authenticity" of Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Carlos Muñoz Hopes to Follow Juan Pablo Montoya In IndyCar Fame
- Puerto Rico Outlaws Discrimination Based On Gender Or Sexual Orientation
- Pemex: Output at 2.54 million bpd in first 4 months of 2013