By Amaris Castillo | 04/06/2011 - 15:30 | 2 Comments
An elderly man from Spain has steadily built a cathedral out of salvaged materials over the past 50 years.
Justo Martinez, known as Don Justo in the community, began building the church after tuberculosis forced him to abandon his...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize