By Amaris Castillo | 01/02/2012 - 14:22 | 0 Comments
There’s a new Latino lyricist emerging in music – and he comes with already-lengthy credentials.
Dominican urban artist Sensato (born William Reyna) is best known for his wild success with “Watagatapitusberry,” an infectious (and somewhat nonsensical) song that blazed through the radio two years ago...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize