Ultimate Latina Award
By Siobhan Morrissey | 09/20/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
If you do business with a Hispanic company in this country, the odds are you’ll find a Latina at the helm. “Seven out of 10 Hispanic businesses are run by Latinas,” said Nina G. Vaca, board member of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
“I’d like to take a couple of minutes and recognize not just the contributions that...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President