By Johanna Ferreira | 03/16/2011 - 18:46 | 0 Comments
Christina has done it all. Aside from a hugely successful singing career, the pop star has come out with her own fragrances and even had her first lead role in a feature film, Burlesque. Now the diva is looking to be on TV. Aguilera and executive producer Mark Burnett talked with Access Hollywood about their new NBC reality show “The Voice," a...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize