By Amaris Castillo | 09/26/2011 - 11:15 | 0 Comments
Since her new album’s (Unbroken) release last week, Demi Lovato has been on a whirlwind of interviews, opening up about her history with eating disorders and cutting behavior. In a recent interview with the ...
By Lee Hernandez | 11/03/2010 - 19:06 | 0 Comments
Camp Rock star Demi Lovato, 18, has decided to leave the Jonas Brothers World Tour to enter "medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time," according to her rep.
"Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help. She is doing just that. She regrets not being able to finish...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize