By Lee Hernandez | 02/02/2011 - 15:44 | 2 Comments
Comparing an entire country to a car is the height of stupidity, but that's exactly what TV host Richard Hammond did on the British motoring show, Top Gear, when he branded a Mexican car, "lazy, feckless and flatulent" and said it mirrored Mexico's national characteristics.
Hammond's cohost, James...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires