Toned Legs: Rear Lifts
Everybody likes a toned backside! Rear lifts are a great way to tighten and lift that booty. Start with both your hands and knees on the floor. Straighten just your right leg, so your body is in a straight line from head to toe (this is your starting position). Gently lift your leg up towards the ceiling and slowly bring it back to starting position. Try for 20 reps on each leg or until you feel the burn.
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)