Toned Legs: Lunges
Lunges are a great way to tone your legs and butt! Start with your legs and feet together while holding 5 to 10 pound weights in each hand (weights are optional). Take a large step forward and make sure your knee is not over your toes (your leg should be at a 90 degree angle). Then slowly push back to your starting position and repeat. Start with 10 to 15 reps on each leg.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize