By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 05/27/2011 - 14:44 | 0 Comments
When Thalia spoke to LATINA in August of 2005, she spoke at length about how her mother, who managed most of Thalia's career, was her biggest champion.
"My mother put the seed in me that I was worth something," said the Mexican star. "She told me, 'Don't ever let anyone step on you. It doesn't matter if you're sitting with the owner of a company or...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize