By Fox News Latino | 12/01/2010 - 10:15 | 0 Comments
The Texas Department of Transportation launched a series of mini telenovelas this month in an effort to educate the Hispanic community about the consequences of drinking and driving. Qué scene:
A startled couple awakes to a phone call in the middle of the night, the mother answers and it’s from the local hospital informing her that her son, Alberto, has been involved...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President