By Adriana Rivera | 11/08/2011 - 17:01 | 0 Comments
The trailer for the new movie, Contraband came out this week and it stars 31-year-old Mexican actor Diego Luna. The high-energy suspense drama, which stars Mark Wahlberg, is about a security guard who has fallen on hard economic times and returns to a life of smuggling money to fix his problems. The film is set to be released...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize