By Latina Staff | 04/23/2012 - 14:59 | 0 Comments
By: Nicole Forbis
If you’re like me, you‘ve tried your fair share of mascaras, from the inexpensive drug store brands to the lavish department store designer brands, and like U2, still haven’t found what you’re looking for. Catchy ads featuring celebrities and promising one thing after another can get a girl down, especially after being let down...
By Angelique Serrano | 04/09/2010 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Here in the Latina beauty department we love a good mascara. Really, who doesn't? That's why we decided to count down the best ones around. From volumizers to lengtheners and everything in between, take a look at our slideshow of winning wands. Then let us know if we have omitted any of your favorites by leaving a comment for our consideration.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'