By Celia Fernandez | 05/17/2013 - 14:51 | 0 Comments
The sun is shining high in the sky, which means mani-pedi time! The Latina Style Wars are going so well that this week we decided to kick back our shoes and ask you to submit pictures of your rockin’ pedicures. And just look at the fierce one that won!
Showing off her ...
By Valerie Tejeda | 11/12/2012 - 15:12 | 0 Comments
Nothing is better than having feet that feel and look good. The American Podiatric Medical Association has one primary focus during diabetes awareness month: foot care! In cooperation with this important campaign, five different experts share five awesome ways to pamper your feet.
By Angelique Serrano | 04/06/2010 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Recently I heard that the secret to producing a super-shiny manicure is all in the brush. I think I can agree with that. Rimmel London’s new Lasting Finish Professional Nail Polish ($4, ulta.com) imparts impeccable shine in just one stroke thanks to its fat,...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'