By Kate Sandoval | 02/25/2011 - 15:45 | 1 Comment
News broke at the end of last year that Brazilian straightening treatments contain formaldehyde (even those that claim to be formaldehyde free). Formaldehyde is the same ingredient used for embalming and is a known carcinogen, which means that it can cause cancer and a host of other very serious health concerns. More and more stylists who perform straightening treatments...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President