By Kate Sandoval | 06/29/2011 - 17:11 | 2 Comments
Deputy Editor Angie Romero reviews this primer.
What it is: L’Oréal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base face...
By Angie Romero | 06/07/2011 - 17:40 | 0 Comments
For today’s 30 Days of Beauty Road Testing, our deputy editor Angie Romero tried a product recommended by none other than Eva Mendes. “I’m a huge Dr. Perricone fan,” Eva told us exclusively at a recent press event. “I carry his No Foundation Foundation with me everywhere. It has SPF, moisturizer, and a little tint all in one.”
So she gave it a try,...
By Kate Sandoval | 04/14/2011 - 15:25 | 2 Comments
On our fourth day of Afro-Latina beauty week, we’re tackling one of the biggest complaints we hear: Why can’t I find a foundation made for my skin color?!
So often foundations made for darker skin tones look too red on Afro-Latinas, and the foundations made for lighter skin tones look too gray or yellow. Because Afro-Latinas can have olive, red, or golden undertones...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'