By Ana Luisa Suarez | 10/04/2013 - 13:11 | 0 Comments
After a week full of home décor, we are back to asking for your fabulous fashion trends! This week’s edition of Latina Style Wars called for you to show off your favorite pair of booties! Now we’re having a hard time choosing a winner and an even harder time not running off to the mall to buy new ones for ourselves!
By Verky Arcos | 05/13/2013 - 14:39 | 0 Comments
Gone are the days when black pumps are your wardrobe must-haves. Today, it’s all about color! Electric blue not only gives a pop of color to your outfit, but they somehow pair well with just about anything you wear (is it magic?). In any case, we're making it official: electric blue is the new black.
By Irina Gonzalez | 03/15/2013 - 17:30 | 0 Comments
When we first put a call-out to our Twitter and Instagram fans asking for a photo of your favorite high heels for our new #LatinaStyleWars contest, we had NO idea the incredible response we would get.
Well, welcome to our...
By Jasmine V | 02/21/2013 - 12:01 | 0 Comments
Jasminators, we all know us girls can never have enough shoes in our closet. However, I'm going to talk about 3 shoes that I know I must have in my closet at all times.
1. Havaiana Flipflops: My Brazilian havaianas are a must! Not only are they my must slippers for when I go get a pedi but they're shoes you can't go to the beach without it. In...
By Samantha Leal | 10/26/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Reef, the brand behind those cool surfer-inspired shoes and sandals, has partnered with Guatemalan artisans and workers in an inititative that brings together fashion and finance. The We Heart Collection is an ongoing collaboration between Reef's design team and workers from developing countries around the world. They incorporate their handmade crafts and...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness