By Sugey Palomares | 09/14/2012 - 14:26 | 0 Comments
From bold colors to dramatic hem lines, Latino designers were among the ones to watch this season during the 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Check out their new designs, get inspired and let us know which ones you can't live without!
By Kate Sandoval | 09/09/2010 - 16:00 | 1 Comment
New York Fashion Week is finally here, and the Latina editors are poised and ready to bring you the latest fashion and beauty news directly from the runways. Visit Latina.com every day for behind-the-scenes videos, designer spotlights and major trend updates on everyone from...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims