By Samantha Leal | 11/14/2012 - 15:36 | 0 Comments
Penelope Cruz showed off a fierce, red look at a cocktail party to unveil of the 2013 Campari Calendar. The event, held at the Campari Headquarters in Milan, Italy, celebrated Penelope's campaign and calendar.
At the event, the 38-year-old actress wore a one-shouldered Armani Prive dress, Ferragamo shoes, and Chopard jewelry. With a bold lip and a...
By Mariela Rosario | 09/30/2010 - 10:00 | 1 Comment
Benicio del Toro has been named the face of the 2011 Campari calendar. The Italian liquor company announced their pick yesterday. Del Toro, 43, is the first man to grace the Campari calendar, which has been deemed "The Red Affair."
"It is an honor to be the first ever Campari Man," said Del Toro. "I am in good company with my three amigas of previous...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'