By Amaris Castillo | 06/01/2013 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
Who knew the mayor of Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro was so fiesty? Eduardo Paes was all over the news this week after punching a constituent in the face. The cause for his aggressive move? He was called the Portuguese equivalent of “excrement” in a dispute before shocked diners at a restaurant. Though Paes issued a written apology after the episode, the world won...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness