By Araceli Cruz | 08/22/2013 - 11:34 | 0 Comments
Indoor cycling is the must-do workout for fitness aficionados. It’s been a fast growing trend for a while and has spawned spin establishments like SoulCycle and Flywheel. Indoor cycling, when done right, is one of the best ways to burn an...
By Cristina Goyanes | 05/02/2013 - 10:34 | 0 Comments
The way many Latinas are built — with strong, shapely lower halves — you’d think we’d be natural cyclists. For María del P. Vázquez, that was exactly the case. When the 41-year-old started spin classes seven years ago as a way to cope with a bitter divorce, the mother of three from Caguas, Puerto Rico, discovered a hidden talent and fun hobby that led her...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon