By Samantha Leal | 04/29/2013 - 08:37 | 0 Comments
Yikes! It seems earthquakes in Chile have done far worse than suspected -- actually deforming the Earth's crust. Structural geologist Richard Allmendinger of Cornell University, along with his colleagues, have found that major earthquakes (with a magnitude 7 or higher) have apparently caused the crust in Northern Chile to crack permanently.
It was earlier believed...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President