By Sugey Palomares | 04/24/2013 - 10:56 | 0 Comments
Yes, the world has come to this. Bulletproof school uniforms are being designed for students in the U.S. Colombian tailor, Miguel Caballero, who specializes in designing protective wear in Bogota, recently developed protective kid-...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro