By The Latin Kitchen | 04/19/2013 - 09:25 | 0 Comments
Once upon a time, 420 (4:20 or 4/20) held special meaning for a select group of marijuana smoking insiders who were in on the toking. These days, however, with 18 states from Arizona to New Jersey, plus the District of Columbia, having legalized the use of medical marijuana, the definition of 420 is cult no more....
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro