latina beauty blogs
By Samantha Leal | 03/14/2013 - 13:10 | 0 Comments
The beauty of being Latina is that we come in all shapes, skin tones and hair types. From curvy to petite, light to dark, stick straight hair to curls, curls, and more curls, we represent every point on the spectrum – and at Latina, we love to see mujeres celebrate that! These beauty bloggers come from all parts of the country and different backgrounds....
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder