By The Latin Kitchen | 05/03/2013 - 10:05 | 0 Comments
Happy Memorial Day! We’ve searched far and wide to bring you the best margarita recipes of all time, in case you were up for a few today. Whether you’re craving the traditional recipe, a low-cal margarita for summer, a fruity hibiscus version, a master recipe like Rick Bayless’ mouthwatering apple-habanero margarita or more, you’...
By Samantha Leal | 02/22/2013 - 14:31 | 0 Comments
It's National Margarita Day! (Yes, it's a thing. Believe us, we were just as excited as you.) So now that you have the perfect excuse to drink a delicious marg, here are some recipes to get you going. What's better than a handcrafted margarita? Yeah, we couldn't think of anything either.
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness