bipartisan task force
By Fox News Latino | 02/12/2013 - 11:46 | 0 Comments
Some big-name politicians are part of a new bipartisan group that will be advising Congress on how to best reform the U.S. immigration system.
They include former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who in a conference call Monday called immigration “the hardest and most vexing issue.”
Read the full story at ...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon