By Dan Koday | 09/29/2013 - 11:55 | 0 Comments
With the colors of leaves already changing, I'm spending (a good chunk of) my weekend transitioning my wardrobe from summer to fall. This always stresses me out for so many reasons: 1. There's a ton of clothes I just simply don't want to say goodbye to. 2. I always have trouble deciding what will actually transition well from summer to fall. 3. I clearly need to keep...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/03/2013 - 16:48 | 0 Comments
Adios, summer! While we love the warm weather, nothing beats fall TV -- and this year it's jam packed with Latinos! From Demi Lovato on Glee to Adam Rodriguez on a new CBS show, here are the 18 series you need to watch:
By Nicole Forbis | 02/14/2013 - 14:43 | 0 Comments
Latina caught up with one of our favorite cover girls, Rosario Dawson at the Style360 Fashion Week show “Girl Meets Boy by Stacy Igel”. This Latin It Girl tells us how she sifts through the multitude of organizations when choosing which cause to back, her thoughts on the fashion line and the latest trend in her personal style!
What did you think of the show...
By Verky Arcos | 02/13/2013 - 12:52 | 0 Comments
The Mexican up-and-coming designer Rolando Santana is known for his feminine silhouettes in muted colors like grey, black, and ivory, but in his newest collection he showed off a completely different take.
Deviating from his signature colors, the designer chose deep colors like aubergine and true navy blue for his creations, with bright bolts of...
By Verky Arcos | 02/13/2013 - 10:14 | 0 Comments
Anyone that's celebrating their 30 year anniversary in business has to be doing something right. And that person is leading fashion and fur designer, Dennis Basso, who presented his F/W '13 collection. The collection was inspired by iconic American women in fashion who had a strong sense of style.
With lady-like silhouettes, there was a...
By Yanira Garza | 02/12/2013 - 18:37 | 0 Comments
What do Sofia Vergara, Naya Rivera and Beyonce have in common? A mutual love for Donna Karan's red carpet gowns. Wouldn't you love to look like one of your favorite A-listers at your next quinceañera or big event?
Rent the Runway, the leading online destination for dress and accessory rentals, has...
By Yanira Garza | 02/11/2013 - 23:39 | 0 Comments
If you ever wanted to be one of the cool kids, then Saturday night at The Highline Room at The Standard Hotel in NYC was your check-in point. To the tunes of DJ Chelsea Leyland and notable guest, rapper Vinny Cha$e, accessory designer Alejandro Ingelmo debuted his Fall/Winter 2013 collection to a full room - so full that ...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims