Missing Latina in Turkey
By Fox News Latino | 01/30/2013 - 10:07 | 0 Comments
The husband of a New York City mother who went missing while vacationing in Istanbul last week was interviewed by police in Turkey Tuesday in hopes of helping the search to try and find her.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said U.S. Consulate officials accompanied the husband of Sarai Sierra’s and her brother to the police station where the husband,...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims