By Jill Pankow | 12/28/2012 - 15:40 | 0 Comments
No year is without tragedy, and 2012 was no exception. While grief is a natural human emotion, more important than mourning what has been lost is celebrating what has been gained by its mere existence in the first place. We would like to take this opportunity to commemorate the incredible lives of those Latinos lost this year.
Whether a beautiful visionary, a...
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)