By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/29/2013 - 15:37 | 0 Comments
Luxury department store, Barneys, has been making headlines following allegations that the stores racially profile their customers. According to CNN, a 19-year-old by the name of Trayon Christian claimed he was racially profiled after purchasing an expensive belt from Barneys...
By Amaris Castillo | 06/17/2013 - 13:22 | 0 Comments
Whole Foods Market has changed its employee language policy after a recent incident involving two employees being suspended for speaking Spanish. According to Fox News Latino, the organic supermarket chain’s Co-CEO...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/06/2013 - 15:22 | 0 Comments
Okay chicas, now you tell us if this is fair or not! A Whole Foods store in Albuquerque, New Mexico, suspended two of its employees last month for complaining about not being able to speak Spanish to each other while on the job.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'