Esposas Militares Hispanas
By Jill Pankow | 11/16/2012 - 12:17 | 0 Comments
We love to hear stories about strong, Latina women making a positive impact on their community. For Army wife Janet Sanchez, however, her hard work and giving spirit allowed her an opportunity she never imagined – she got to meet her idol, Oprah!
In 2007 Sanchez, a mother of three from Puerto Rico, saw a need in her...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President