By Jill Pankow | 11/16/2012 - 12:17 | 0 Comments
We love to hear stories about strong, Latina women making a positive impact on their community. For Army wife Janet Sanchez, however, her hard work and giving spirit allowed her an opportunity she never imagined – she got to meet her idol, Oprah!
In 2007 Sanchez, a mother of three from Puerto Rico, saw a need in her...
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)