By Latina Staff | 10/29/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
With leather as one of the hottest trends right now, it's important to know how to take care of it -- so it lasts through every season and trend wave. These tips from the Leather Cleaner's Association, a non-profit trade association, will help you make the most of your pieces, and keep them looking great for years to come.
1. Always hang...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'