By Helen Troncoso | 10/29/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
The sound of sneezing, coughing and runny noses means it’s officially flu season. The flu (influenza) is a contagious respiratory illness affecting your nose, throat and lungs. It’s caused by a different virus than the common cold, and while they share similar symptoms, the flu often lasts longer, can worsen chronic conditions, and can even cause death. The...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro